Friday 16 September 2011

Dripping Away ( A Song )

Dripping Away


More About Phil Lewis

I am an independent singer/songwriter from Penarth, Cardiff. Since 2007, I have released two albums of self-written songs and I am about to release my third.
On 10/10/11 I will be releasing a digital single called Dripping Away. All proceeds from this single will be donated to the Cardiff Branch of the Alzheimer’s Society.My father was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease at the age of 63. He died just seven years later, at the age of 70. Over the last 2 years of his life, he became virtually unrecognisable from the father who nurtured and raised me. It affected me very deeply, and my third album is coloured by my journey through the disease with my father. The song Dripping Away directly deals with my emotional response to the deterioration of my father.

Listen to this beautiful song here !



Readers of the blog can purchase the single from digital music stores such as iTunes and Amazon Digital, and UK based readers also have the option of texting ‘track drip' to 80818.
For Further Information about this song check out this Link   Dripping Away

Much Thanks Goes out to Phil for allowing us to put this on the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to contribute please leave your details.All feedback is welcomed ..Thank you x